Libya Order Fulfillment Services | Libya DropShipping
Libya Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Libya Dropshipping agent packaging service
Libya Warehouse transfer service
1. The market demand of products should be large
This is the basic principle. Long tail products are not suitable for overseas warehouses、 because it will affect the conversion rate and produce life and death inventory. However、 the size of the market is reasonable、 and the seller needs to evaluate according to the capital situation and turnover rate.
2. Focus on the total profit per unit time rather than the profit of a single transaction
In general、 the profit margin of overseas warehouse of most products will be much higher than that of domestic shipment、 which is also the advantage of overseas warehouse.
Is it true that the profits of overseas warehouses are not as good as those of products shipped domestically、 so they must not be overseas warehouses? In fact、 it is not because we also need to comprehensively consider the conversion rate of overseas warehouse、 because products with high conversion rate can also achieve higher total profits through overseas warehouse!
This requires our sellers to look at overseas warehouses from a developmental and overall perspective.
For example、 if the profit margin of a product shipped from China is 20% and that of an overseas warehouse is 10%、 but the conversion rate of an overseas warehouse is 6 times that of a Chinese shipment、 the total profit obtained in the same time period is 3 times that of a Chinese shipment. Therefore、 we should not only look at the profit rate、 but also calculate the overall cost and benefit.
The US FBA special line consists of the following: air (sea) first journey transportation+customs clearance at destination+dispatch at destination. The following is a brief introduction to some operation links and precautions of the US FBA: tariff: the higher the declared value of goods、 the higher the corresponding tariff will be paid. However、 if the practical value of the goods is high、 but the declared value is lower than the practical value、 once found by the customs、 there will be high punitive tariffs.
Customs clearance: customs clearance in the United States requires a customs clearance company and an importer of a trading company to declare and clear the goods. Occasionally、 special inspections may be encountered、 such as checking whether the goods are infringing、 whether there are qualification certificates、 and whether there are signs of origin affixed. Before Chinese goods arrived in the United States、 they must be labeled "made in China".
First、 there is nothing to say about the domestic explicit prohibition of exports、 and the national laws can not be ignored;
Second、 the world transportation regulations prevent transportation、 which is primarily considered from the perspective of security;
Third、 the United States prohibits imports. These prohibited articles need special attention from the shipper、 otherwise they may not be transported.
What is warehousing consignment:
Consignment means that e-commerce cooperates with third-party fulfillment and logistics companies、 signs relevant contracts、 places its own goods in third-party warehouses、 or the purchased goods are directly delivered to third-party warehouses by the supplier、 the system provided by the third party matches the domestic waybill number with the international waybill number、 e-commerce makes item remarks in the system remarks column、 and the third party checks and verifies that there is no error The third-party warehousing company will help the e-commerce to handle the delivery、 packaging and delivery of goods. If the delivered goods are delivered in large batches、 in multiple days and batches、 it is necessary to put the goods on shelves in the system and the warehouse location、 place the goods in the corresponding warehouse location、 and ensure the consistency of product names and quantities. The customer only needs to place an order directly in the system next time、 set an inventory alert、 and replenish the inventory in a timely manner. This is warehousing.
Many people separate fulfillment from consignment. In fact、 in my opinion、 this is just one thing. It saves e-commerce from spending a lot of manpower、 material resources and energy on warehouse and operation、 and also improves the professionalism of operation. It also eliminates the need to send goods to e-commerce first、 then to e-commerce and then to logistics providers. It also greatly improves the timeliness、 while ensuring the speed and quality of logistics services.
Usually、 it is difficult to list the costs of warehousing outsourcing and logistics consignment. Because these costs are closely related to the specific types of goods、 the daily delivery quantity of goods、 warehouse rent and other value-added services、 and the change of each variable will affect the difference of specific prices. A more accurate answer can only be obtained by face-to-face confirmation of all details and clarification of all charges.
The following points determine the cost of e-commerce warehousing:
1. First of all、 in terms of the types of goods、 specific prices need to be determined according to specific goods. For example、 the prices of different types of goods such as clothing、 food and equipment are also quite different. Because the volume and size of different types of goods are quite different、 there are different requirements for storage and transportation、 which will directly affect the specific costs.
2. The daily order quantity is also an important reason for affecting specific expenses. It is conceivable that the higher the daily order quantity、 the lower the price of each order、 which is also easy to understand.
3. In terms of warehouse rent、 it is well understood and relevant expenses are calculated according to the specific location and area of the rented warehouse.
4. Other value-added services、 that is、 some value-added services that can be provided to e-commerce、 such as product packaging replacement、 barcode pasting、 sending SMS and other services.
In order to solve these complicated charging items、 the warehousing and distribution service charges of TODROPSHIPPING are very simple and clear. The fees for goods receipt、 fulfillment、 packaging、 labeling and other services are 4rmb per ticket、 charged by ticket、 without minimum consumption、 warehouse rent and other additional charges. Overseas warehouses can also be rent free for one month、 simple and affordable.
In fact、 it refers to the international maritime transport business、 which generally refers to the international shipping operators' use of their own or operated ships and spaces、 provision of international maritime cargo transport and passenger transport services and related activities around their ships、 passengers or goods to complete these services、 including signing relevant agreements、 accepting booking、 negotiating and collecting freight、 issuing bills of lading and other relevant transport documents、 arranging cargo loading and unloading Arrange storage、 cargo handover、 transshipment and vessel inbound and outbound activities.
To sum up、 there are five points:
1. Agency services such as booking space、 dragging containers、 loading and unloading、 warehousing and distribution、 customs declaration and inspection of full containers of import and export goods
2. Unpacking、 distribution and distribution of LCL goods
3. Provide extended services at home and abroad such as EWX、 DDP/DDU and door-to-door service
4. Sea air combined transport、 bulk cargo、 dangerous goods、 frozen goods and other special services
5. Provide all trade cooperation services and insurance agency services including import and export、 return、 bonded、 transit、 etc