Libya Order Fulfillment Services | Libya DropShipping
Libya Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Libya Dropshipping agent packaging service
Libya Warehouse transfer service
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
1. Continental Europe FBA air transportation first trip
The first flight of mainland FBA air transport、 direct flight to Europe from Jinan、 Hangzhou、 Nanchang、 Guangzhou and other domestic cities、 three interceptions and six flights、 six interceptions and three flights、 7-9 days of picking up、 and the overall cargo reference time limit is 7-15 days. It can reach Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain、 Poland、 the Netherlands、 Belgium、 the Czech Republic、 the United Kingdom and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 single ticket express customs clearance mode and fast customs clearance.
2. Hong Kong European FBA Air Freight First Trip
The first flight of Hong Kong European FBA、 the direct flight from Hong Kong to Amazon warehouses in 9 European countries、 including the United Kingdom、 Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 and can carry goods with a total weight of more than 1000kg. Hong Kong - LGG - UPS/GLS extraction、 three cut and six fly、 six cut and three fly、 7-9 working days extraction、 supporting built-in batteries、 supporting batteries and other items.
If you want to select targeted products for overseas warehouse、 you should first figure out which products are easy to make profits for overseas warehouse、 and then use these standards to find the corresponding source of goods.
Product standards suitable for overseas warehouse include: products with large size and weight; Products with high unit price and gross profit; Charged、 liquid and powder products; High turnover rate of goods or seasonal commodities; For products that are urgently needed for occasional events or festivals、 such as furniture、 household appliances、 sports equipment、 office desks and chairs、 including the hot medical supplies、 the advantages of using overseas warehouses to deliver these products will be obvious.
One piece delivery by Amazon refers to the transaction form in which the products are first sent to Amazon warehouse by air or sea and then uniformly warehoused by Amazon warehouse. When a seller places an order、 Amazon warehouse accepts the order to sort the goods out and deliver them to the end customer
Of course、 there are also many overseas warehouses operated by Chinese people. Of course、 not all products are suitable for overseas warehouses. Those products with high value、 high profit、 or large volume and weight are suitable for overseas warehouses、 or those products with high frequency of re purchase are suitable for overseas warehouses in advance. The overall overall cost is low and the delivery time efficiency is improved