Libya Order Fulfillment Services | Libya DropShipping
Libya Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Libya Dropshipping agent packaging service
Libya Warehouse transfer service
The American overseas warehouse charges the following basic fees:
1. Warehousing and shelving fee、 about USD 0.3 per kilogram.
2. The storage fee is charged on a daily basis and is about US $0.5 per cubic meter per day.
3 Order operation fee、 about 0.2 USD per ticket.
4. The goods sorting fee is charged according to the weight of each piece of goods、 and it is about USD 0.5 for goods less than 1kg
5. The order delivery fee is charged according to the quotation of four express delivery channels、 and the weight is less than 0.5 kg、 and one ticket is about 10 dollars.
According to your special requirements、 such as changing the package、 adding stickers、 etc.、 other miscellaneous charges will be charged. Different services have different prices.
Overseas warehouse is one of the distribution channels of cross-border e-commerce. The use of overseas warehouse allows unlimited expansion of the seller's product categories. Some products have a long service life and do not belong to FMCG、 but there are restrictions on the market demand、 the formation of scale、 and the sales in overseas warehouse. The product categories in overseas warehouse can be expanded indefinitely. And the overseas warehouse is not only used for storing and transporting goods. What service function does the overseas warehouse have? Today、 let's talk about the five functions of overseas warehouse.
1. Return and replacement services.
Generally、 multinational e-commerce sellers will inevitably encounter many problems、 such as account closure、 product failure to go on sale、 wrong SKU label、 etc.、 so they can use the overseas warehouse delivery mode to provide services such as return、 exchange、 and label change、 so that the product can gain value again and avoid loss of goods.
2. Value added services.
When using FBA、 the seller can simultaneously use overseas warehouse services to replenish goods nearby、 minimize transaction costs and reduce transaction risks. In addition to FBA transit、 overseas warehouses can also provide value-added services for sellers、 such as warehousing inspection、 goods putting on shelves、 inventory management、 order receiving、 order sorting、 order review、 multi-channel shipment、 etc.
3. FBA replenishment service.
Cross border sellers can place part of their goods in overseas warehouses. When they find that the FBA stock is insufficient、 they can immediately replenish the stock from overseas warehouses. This process does not require an appointment. It can ensure that the warehouse is not arranged in the peak season. This operation method can save a lot of freight costs.
4. Overseas warehouse issues one piece.
The Seller shall prepare the products in batches from home to overseas warehouse、 and then the staff of overseas warehouse shall check and put them on the shelf. When a buyer places an order、 the Seller only needs to issue a delivery order in the overseas warehouse management system、 and the warehouse staff will implement local delivery service in accordance with local instructions.
5. FBA transit、 FBA transit and FBA transit services.
In most cases、 the FBA is used in combination with the third-party overseas warehouse、 stock goods in the overseas warehouse first、 forward (replenish) the FBA regularly or irregularly、 and handle the return and replacement of goods from the overseas warehouse while delivering goods from the FBA.
1. Lower logistics cost: direct delivery from overseas warehouses in the United States to customers is equivalent to domestic express delivery、 which is lower than that from China to foreign countries.
2. Faster delivery time: After the first transportation of American overseas warehouse solves the complex problems of transportation、 customs declaration、 customs clearance、 etc.、 you don't need to worry about the customs declaration and customs clearance of the articles in the warehouse、 wait for orders、 and ship at any time.
3. Higher product exposure: if the platform or store has its own warehouse overseas、 then local customers will generally give priority to local delivery when choosing to shop、 because this can greatly shorten the time of receiving goods、 the advantages of overseas warehouse、 and also enable sellers to have their own unique advantages、 thus improving the product exposure and improving the sales of the store. Todropshipping has overseas warehouses in Europe and the United States. It is a good choice because of its convenient delivery、 transit and warehousing.
Overseas warehouse one piece consignment is a third-party overseas warehouse business type. The seller prepares the goods to the overseas warehouse in advance、 pushes the order details to the overseas warehouse when the store has an order、 and the overseas warehouse helps the seller to ship.
TODROPSHIPPING fully supports the consignment business of overseas fulfillment dropshipping、 has different picking processes and inbound and outbound rules for small and large goods、 and helps third-party overseas warehouse enterprises solve the time-consuming and laborious consignment business problems
Air transport means ordinary air transport. When transporting large quantities of goods、 the general freight will be cheaper than express delivery. However、 they need to deliver the goods themselves、 declare customs and even apply for inspection. It may also inspect the goods.
Express delivery is not necessarily air transportation. If it is international transportation、 the delivery time in some places is not necessarily faster than ordinary air transportation. But usually、 there is no need for customs declaration and inspection、 and it is convenient to pick up and deliver goods at home.