Czech Republic Order Fulfillment Services | Czech Republic DropShipping
Czech Republic Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Czech Republic Dropshipping agent packaging service
Czech Republic Warehouse transfer service
First of all、 we need to know two concepts: billing weight unit、 first weight and additional weight
Billing weight unit: The international express industry generally takes 0.5KG (0.5kg) as a billing weight unit.
First weight and additional weight: the first 0.5KG is the first weight for international express delivery、 and every additional 0.5KG is an additional weight. Generally、 the cost of hoisting is higher than that of continuous hoisting.
There is one price between 0.5KG and 0.5KG、 which is the first weight price. The part exceeding 0.5KG will be charged according to the additional weight price
Therefore、 the actual freight is equal to the first weight price+additional weight price
When the actual weight of the goods to be delivered is greater than the volume weight、 the freight=first weight freight+(actual weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
When the actual weight of the delivered goods is small but the volume is large、 the freight=the first freight+(volume weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
Note that the freight here is only the basic freight、 not the final total cost、 and there may be other additional costs.
Packaging fee: Generally、 international express companies provide free packaging、 cartons、 bubbles and other packaging materials、 but many items、 such as clothing、 can be packaged without extra fine packaging、 but some express companies will charge a certain packaging fee for valuable and fragile items. Packaging costs are generally not included in the discount calculation.
Fuel surcharge: all major international express will be updated in real time according to market conditions. Please consult customer service for specific fees.
Other uncertain expenses: such as service fees in remote areas、 sensitive freight charges for sending batteries、 powders、 liquids、 food、 brands、 etc.、 which are mainly related to the items and regions you send.
Basically、 total cost=(freight+fuel surcharge) × Discount+packaging cost+other uncertain costs
In addition、 different countries and different logistics channels have different basic charging standards、 and the cost may also be affected by many factors such as flight outage. The specific charging standards can also be subject to the real-time quotation of the express company.
1. Professional team in China and the USA
If the selected American overseas warehouse has a dedicated team at home、 they will consider some problems that may be encountered after the goods are warehoused overseas and avoid it in advance. In this way、 the situation that the goods have been sent overseas but have encountered problems and are not easy to handle is reduced.
2. Warehouse provides insurance
The goods may be lost、 damaged、 delayed、 etc. in the operation process. Some overseas warehouses will introduce various types of insurance、 cargo damage insurance、 loss of parts insurance、 delay insurance、 etc. In case of problems in the warehouse、 these types of insurance will enable the seller to obtain reasonable claims without loss.
3. Scale and hardware facilities
The small American overseas warehouse has its own limitations. For some emergencies that may not be handled well and cause losses to the seller's interests、 it is recommended to choose an American overseas warehouse with complete hardware and software equipment and complete systems.
4. Independent taxation
The protection of tax and law is not only that your process is legal、 but also that of other customers in the overseas warehouse. In a common warehousing system、 only when everyone is legal can it be truly guaranteed.
5. Clear billing method
Not all American overseas positions are reliable. When choosing、 sellers should remember to look for those whose charges and prices are clear and unambiguous.
6. Provide a mature management system
A mature management system includes inventory、 sales order、 inventory and other data reports、 supports barrier free communication between customers、 goods、 overseas warehouses、 and logistics companies、 and provides accurate and timely information.
How to select an appropriate overseas warehouse for medium and large articles?
1. Mature management system: the information connection between customers、 commodities、 overseas warehouses and logistics companies is very important. It is necessary to choose the system that meets the order integration needs of your own enterprise. For overseas warehouses、 the maturity of the system is the key to the maturity of overseas warehouses;
2. Warehouse area and operation capacity: the overseas warehouse explosion and poor turnover are also common problems in peak seasons. Therefore、 companies with large inventory and operating capacity can also avoid these problems to a large extent;
3. Whether there is a professional team in China: an overseas warehouse service company with a domestic professional team will master the specifications before the goods are sent to the overseas warehouse、 to avoid problems overseas to the greatest extent、 to better avoid problems overseas、 and to better communicate and coordinate with customers;
4. Whether the overseas warehouse team is a local team: especially whether the person in charge of the overseas warehouse has many years of overseas life experience and many years of operation experience in the logistics industry. Each country and region will have different rules、 understand the truth、 and grasp the cost and risk;
5. Service items: In addition to providing overseas warehousing services、 are there any other sophisticated and comprehensive services? Companies with more comprehensive services will save you time and worry、 and make your turnover more flexible;
6. Whether customers will be selected: the warehouse itself has a clear positioning、 and any customer will receive overseas warehouses、 which will be highly risky. If any problem occurs in any link、 even one customer's problem will affect other customers. Therefore、 it is more reassuring to know how to refuse customers' overseas warehouse.