India Order Fulfillment Services | India DropShipping
India Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
India Dropshipping agent packaging service
India Warehouse transfer service
Because large products are troublesome in the operations such as palletizing and handling of goods、 the quantities are very large、 which requires the overseas warehouse staff to quickly record the warehouse location information of goods when warehousing、 and to quickly find the corresponding goods when outbound to complete the outbound.
Therefore、 we need to use an appropriate overseas warehouse system to cooperate with the management. It is suggested that you can check whether the overseas warehouse system includes such functions as receipt and consignment、 delivery allocation、 and delivery record、 which can help you manage large products more clearly.
The system independently developed by TODROPSHIPPING can complete the delivery forecast and the printing of the delivery order、 and the order number information of the final logistics will also be automatically returned to the system、 without the need for staff to manually upload the order number and manually match the order、 making the delivery easier and more efficient.
Although the proportion of large products in overseas warehouse products has declined、 there is still a lot of demand for them、 so we should pay attention to them.
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.
Generally speaking、 the overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States means that Chinese domestic e-commerce sellers transport their products to local overseas warehouses in the United States by air、 sea、 etc.、 and then forward the products to FBA warehouses or other overseas warehouses according to different needs.
The reasons for overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States are generally as follows:
1. It can operate on multiple account platforms.
2. Many goods are limited in Amazon warehouse due to size、 and can be normally stored in overseas warehouse.
3. Fast replenishment in peak season.
4. The goods can be intercepted in the middle and sent to the FBA warehouse.
One consignment of American overseas warehouse is that cross-border e-commerce sellers deliver products in bulk to the local third-party warehouse in the United States by express、 air delivery or sea transportation. After the order is generated on the platform、 the overseas warehouse processes the goods according to the order、 and then delivers them to USPS、 federal、 DHL and other local express delivery companies for delivery to the buyer. To put it simply、 follow these steps:
1. The seller arranges the first delivery of the goods to a third-party US warehouse;
2. The warehouse shall count the goods received and put them on shelves;
3. When a buyer places an order on the platform、 the buyer uploads the order in the American overseas warehouse system;
4. The warehouse receives the order instruction to distribute goods and deliver goods、 and domestic/international delivery;
5. The buyer receives the order item.
Electronic products sell well on e-commerce platforms. Charged products sold to the United States have always been popular、 but there are indeed many restrictions on special line logistics to support small bags in the United States. Many airlines list charged products as dangerous goods and prohibit air transportation. The United States Customs is also strict、 so it is necessary to find a logistics to support the transportation of charged products.
I usually send cosmetics、 which is also sensitive goods. However、 one of my friends is mainly engaged in electrified products. He and I use the dedicated postal service line of Todropshipping. There is a special special line for American small bags to send to the United States. Ordinary built-in batteries and supporting batteries can be sent. The time limit is 6-10 days. Before sending、 we must fill in the product information. If you are not sure、 you can also tell the clerk They should all meet your requirements.