India Order Fulfillment Services | India DropShipping
India Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
India Dropshipping agent packaging service
India Warehouse transfer service
Generally speaking、 the overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States means that Chinese domestic e-commerce sellers transport their products to local overseas warehouses in the United States by air、 sea、 etc.、 and then forward the products to FBA warehouses or other overseas warehouses according to different needs.
The reasons for overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States are generally as follows:
1. It can operate on multiple account platforms.
2. Many goods are limited in Amazon warehouse due to size、 and can be normally stored in overseas warehouse.
3. Fast replenishment in peak season.
4. The goods can be intercepted in the middle and sent to the FBA warehouse.
One consignment of American overseas warehouse is that cross-border e-commerce sellers deliver products in bulk to the local third-party warehouse in the United States by express、 air delivery or sea transportation. After the order is generated on the platform、 the overseas warehouse processes the goods according to the order、 and then delivers them to USPS、 federal、 DHL and other local express delivery companies for delivery to the buyer. To put it simply、 follow these steps:
1. The seller arranges the first delivery of the goods to a third-party US warehouse;
2. The warehouse shall count the goods received and put them on shelves;
3. When a buyer places an order on the platform、 the buyer uploads the order in the American overseas warehouse system;
4. The warehouse receives the order instruction to distribute goods and deliver goods、 and domestic/international delivery;
5. The buyer receives the order item.
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".