sun protection clothes Order Fulfillment Services | sun protection clothes Drop Shipping
Sun protection can be divided into physical sun protection and chemical sun protection. From the perspective of the market size of the sun protection clothing industry, China's sun protection market is second only to the United States. The market size of sun protection products in South Korea, Japan and the United States is 720 million dollars, 660 million dollars and 2.27 billion dollars respectively, while China's sun protection market size is 1.96 billion dollars. The market size of the sunscreen clothing industry increased from 45.9 billion yuan in 2016 to 61.1 billion yuan in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate of 5.9%. Sunscreen clothing takes sunscreen, thinness and breathability as the promotion points, and domestic outdoor brands such as Toread, Kellogg Stone, Skylar, etc; The low-end price is 100-300 yuan, which is very popular with foreign friends. Many e-commerce sellers also aim at the market and seize opportunities.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express delivery, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of sunscreen clothing and sunscreen skin care products, and has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the UK special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, the time limit can be 5-7 days, for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products.
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
Overseas warehouse distribution is a popular way in recent years. The main group is still domestic factory enterprises、 but there are also some cross-border sellers who can provide goods.
To put it simply、 cross-border distribution means that distributors distribute goods from suppliers、 while suppliers do not need to spend a lot of manpower to manage online operations、 promotion and other things.
In the distribution mode、 distributors do not need to manage inventory but only operate online. The supplier only provides inventory、 delivery and after-sales service. Different online management.
This model has great advantages. Suppliers can maximize their warehouse management advantages、 while distributors can concentrate more on their operations.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.