sun protection clothes Order Fulfillment Services | sun protection clothes Drop Shipping
Sun protection can be divided into physical sun protection and chemical sun protection. From the perspective of the market size of the sun protection clothing industry, China's sun protection market is second only to the United States. The market size of sun protection products in South Korea, Japan and the United States is 720 million dollars, 660 million dollars and 2.27 billion dollars respectively, while China's sun protection market size is 1.96 billion dollars. The market size of the sunscreen clothing industry increased from 45.9 billion yuan in 2016 to 61.1 billion yuan in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate of 5.9%. Sunscreen clothing takes sunscreen, thinness and breathability as the promotion points, and domestic outdoor brands such as Toread, Kellogg Stone, Skylar, etc; The low-end price is 100-300 yuan, which is very popular with foreign friends. Many e-commerce sellers also aim at the market and seize opportunities.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express delivery, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of sunscreen clothing and sunscreen skin care products, and has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the UK special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, the time limit can be 5-7 days, for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products.
There are many delivery methods. According to Taobo's supply chain、 according to the 2000 version、 there seem to be 13 trade terms、 EXW、 FAS、 FCA、 FOB、 CFR、 CIF、 CPT、 CIP、 DAS、 DES、 DEQ、 DDU、 DDP;
According to the carrier's receiving methods、 there are DOOR、 CF、 CFS. You can arrange and combine them: DOOR TO DOOR、 DOOR TO CF、 DOOR TO CFS
1. Self built warehouse by the seller
This category is the overseas warehouse built by the seller himself. The advantage of this kind of overseas warehouse is that the seller can control and manage itself and is flexible. The disadvantage is that the seller needs to solve the problems of warehousing、 customs declaration、 logistics and transportation、 and the construction cost and risk of self built warehouse are also large. In addition、 it is difficult to obtain advantageous prices in transportation if the delivery volume is not large.
2. Platform warehouse (e.g. Amazon FBA)
This is a service provided by Amazon itself for sellers. At the same time、 Amazon has many preferential policies for users: for example、 it helps sellers improve the ranking of products on Amazon's pages and become featured sellers. However、 the fees are expensive、 the customer service is not up to standard、 the flexibility is poor、 and it is also very annoying.
3. Third party overseas warehouse (such as Todropshipping fulfillment)
The actual cooperation between cross-border e-commerce and third-party overseas warehouses also falls into two categories.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.