headphones Order Fulfillment Services | headphones Drop Shipping
Todroshipping DHL international express mail Bluetooth headsets
1. What are the postal countries?
Like mainland DHL, Hong Kong DHL can mail to more than 220 countries and regions around the world, including Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, the Middle East, Africa, South America, Oceania and other regional countries, covering a wide range.
2. What is the timeliness?
Going to Hong Kong DHL, you need to hand over the goods to the forwarder for sorting, and after the sorting is completed, we will arrange Hong Kong trucks to be transported to Hong Kong Airport for loading and transportation. Since Hong Kong DHL needs to transit, it will generally be half a day slower than mainland DHL, but the overall timeliness is still between 3-7 days, and it usually arrives and signs for receipt in 3-5 days, which is very fast.
3. How much is charged?
Hong Kong DHL is the same as mainland DHL's billing standard, weighing less than 21kg is charged according to the standard of the first weight of 0.5kg and the continuous weight of 0.5kg, and the cargo less than 0.5kg is calculated and continued according to 0.5kg. Since the company is a first-class agent of Hong Kong DHL, you can enjoy 2-4% discount on the official announced price through our mail, and the price is very affordable.
4. What are the restrictions?
Hong Kong DHL restrictions are mainly divided into item restrictions, weight restrictions, volume restrictions, and item restrictions, supporting live products, magnetic products, and imitation brand products. Any liquids, pastes, cosmetics, pure batteries and other flammable, explosive, prohibited items prohibited by aviation are rejected. Weight limit, goods exceeding 68kg will be subject to an overweight surcharge. Volume restrictions, packages with a circumference of more than 300 cm are subject to an extra long surcharge.
5. How to mail?
You can mail it online or offline. It is recommended that you choose online mailing, because online mailing is more convenient, saves time, and can directly place an order through the company's logistics management system and apply for a driver's door-to-door pickup. If you want to mail offline, you need to consult the business outlet of the logistics company and find the nearest outlet to send it to your door.
You can consult the online customer service in the floating column on the right side of the official website to understand the mailing matters, or you can call the company's telephone transfer business department for detailed consultation.
There are two precautions for sending DHL international express, one is to pay attention to whether the cargo area is a remote area, if it is a remote area, it is recommended to change to another express channel to mail, otherwise you will have to pay the remote surcharge.
Other Hong Kong UPS and Hong Kong Fedex can deliver Bluetooth headsets. Another thing, if the Bluetooth headset is used for sale, it needs relevant certification to some countries, otherwise it cannot be cleared.
In-ear earphones: also known as in-ear headphones, ear canal headphones, is a kind of earphones used inside the human hearing organ, according to its design, will seal the user's ear canal when used.
On the basis of ordinary earphones, in-ear headphones are inserted into the ear canal with a gel plug to obtain better sealing. Greatly increases the performance of the headphones.
According to statistics from third-party data agencies, the output value of TWS headphones has shown a continuous growth trend in recent years, from 21 billion yuan in 2016 to 82.2 billion yuan in 2020, with an average annual compound growth rate of 40.66%. In terms of shipments, global TWS headset shipments increased from 0.09 million units in 2016 to 310 million units in 2021, with an average annual compound growth rate of 102.97%.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
The international logistics special line refers to the route channels to specific countries、 such as the British special line、 the American special line and the German special line.
International express delivery refers to the express delivery and logistics business conducted between two or more countries (or regions). The transportation of letters、 commercial documents and articles between countries (or regions) is a means of inspection and release of express mail through border ports between countries and customs. After the international express arrives at the destination country、 it needs to be transshipped again in the destination country to deliver the express to the final destination、 which is called international express.
The transportation modes of international logistics special line include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 land transportation、 etc. The modes of transportation of international express include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 etc.
International logistics focuses on the delivery of large quantities of goods to the destination and reduces costs by means of large-scale transportation; The overall price is lower than that of commercial express; Speed and timeliness are better than postal packets; Low packet loss rate. The timeliness of international express is very strong; High security of goods; Strong customs clearance capability; A wide range of goods can be collected.