Sweden Order Fulfillment Services | Sweden DropShipping
Sweden Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Sweden Dropshipping agent packaging service
Sweden Warehouse transfer service
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.
What is warehousing consignment:
Consignment means that e-commerce cooperates with third-party fulfillment and logistics companies、 signs relevant contracts、 places its own goods in third-party warehouses、 or the purchased goods are directly delivered to third-party warehouses by the supplier、 the system provided by the third party matches the domestic waybill number with the international waybill number、 e-commerce makes item remarks in the system remarks column、 and the third party checks and verifies that there is no error The third-party warehousing company will help the e-commerce to handle the delivery、 packaging and delivery of goods. If the delivered goods are delivered in large batches、 in multiple days and batches、 it is necessary to put the goods on shelves in the system and the warehouse location、 place the goods in the corresponding warehouse location、 and ensure the consistency of product names and quantities. The customer only needs to place an order directly in the system next time、 set an inventory alert、 and replenish the inventory in a timely manner. This is warehousing.
Many people separate fulfillment from consignment. In fact、 in my opinion、 this is just one thing. It saves e-commerce from spending a lot of manpower、 material resources and energy on warehouse and operation、 and also improves the professionalism of operation. It also eliminates the need to send goods to e-commerce first、 then to e-commerce and then to logistics providers. It also greatly improves the timeliness、 while ensuring the speed and quality of logistics services.
DHL、 compared with the other three modes of transportation、 has the greatest advantage in terms of timeliness、 and the freight is relatively cheaper than UPS and TNT.
FEDEX and freight are the cheapest of the four、 but the aging is also the slowest. Generally、 the normal aging is about 4-7 working days.
UPS and time efficiency are not much different from DHL、 but the price is slightly higher、 and the corresponding additional charges are also quite large.
TNT and cost are the highest among the four types of express delivery、 and the price advantage is relatively obvious for Australia、 the Middle East and Western European countries alone.
DHL: Small goods have advantages in global price timeliness.
UPS: Customers with high timeliness requirements can choose this mode、 which is as fast as DHL.
The most affordable price can only be obtained through comprehensive comparison according to the mailing country、 product、 real weight、 volume size and timeliness requirements. If you want to send international express at a low price、 it is recommended that you find a trusted international express agency when delivering goods. The freight is 30% to 50% off of the four major international express.
The methods for selecting four major international express agency companies are as follows:
1. Perfect warehousing management. The agent company must have professional warehouse management technology to handle countless parcels every day. This warehouse management includes package putting on the shelf、 storage、 off the shelf、 inspection points、 packaging、 shipping and other links. Every link requires preciseness and efficiency. It is not so simple to deliver goods on the same day.
2. Professional customer service. To put it bluntly、 it can provide you with effective international express channels、 package declaration value and other suggestions. Tariff has always been the most troublesome thing for international express delivery. If an agency cannot reduce tariffs to the greatest extent for customers、 it is not a qualified agency at all.
3. Remove excess packaging. The price of international express is proportional to the weight of the package and the volume. If you buy something on a treasure website、 as an aspiring shopper、 how can you buy only one or two? At this time、 it is particularly important to remove the redundant packaging.
4. In addition to the above services、 price is also very important. Before delivery、 be sure to ask clearly whether packaging fee、 handling fee、 fuel surcharge、 etc. are needed in addition to freight.
Todropshipping has high-quality logistics channels、 which can reach more than 220 countries and regions in the world. At the same time、 as the first level agent of the four major international express、 Todropshipping can enjoy a lower price than the official website when delivering goods through its supply chain、 and the logistics channel can offer discounts all the year round.
FBA's air transportation process is as follows:
1. Goods preparation: provide goods information、 such as product name、 number of packages、 weight、 box size、 destination and destination consignee name、 address、 telephone、 shipment time、 shipper name、 telephone、 address、 etc.
2. Booking space: the air transport export agency will print the total waybill number、 number of pieces、 weight、 volume and reserve space with the airline according to the designated pre allocation scheme、 flight and date.
3. Warehouse allocation: check the difference between the actual number、 weight and volume of goods and the forecast quantity in the consignment note. The effective use and reasonable allocation of reserved space and crates shall be carried out according to the aircraft type、 crate model、 height and quantity of each flight.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration、 general trade customs declaration、 i.e. tax refund customs declaration、 ATA customs declaration、 etc.
5. Customs clearance: after the customs clearance seal is affixed on the waybill、 it is necessary to sign the waybill at the airline. Only after the confirmation of signing the waybill can the bill and goods be handed over to the airline