Israel Order Fulfillment Services | Israel DropShipping
Israel Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Israel Dropshipping agent packaging service
Israel Warehouse transfer service
For medium and large products、 the cost of logistics and express delivery is a big part、 and the seller's top priority is to give consideration to freight and timeliness、 which directly determines whether he can have greater competitiveness in the competition with peers. The following factors need to be considered when selecting the overseas warehouse storage and final process one piece delivery mode: overseas warehouse location、 final process channel and storage system、 response speed、 ability to deal with emergencies、 peripheral supporting services、 etc.
The location of overseas warehouse mainly depends on whether it is distributed in the region of its main purchasing group、 whether it is close to the port、 whether it covers the United States、 etc. Among them、 whether it is close to the port will affect the timeliness and cost of trailer warehousing、 and the other two will directly affect the high and low cost of the final journey and the length of the timeliness、 which cannot be ignored.
However、 the tail channel is equally important. Besides the high and low cost、 we should also consider the stability of the tail channel and the ability to deal with emergencies such as stock explosion. It is better to choose your own tail channel. If it is the tail channel of others、 the price (changed) is not superior. Besides、 the response speed to deal with various problems is also unmatched. The experience is greatly discounted、 and even the problem cannot be solved at all. In addition、 such as the storage system、 surrounding facilities、 and whether the warehouse specializes in medium and large items are also factors that sellers need to consider when selecting cooperative overseas warehouses.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
FBA headline by sea voyage is cheaper、 but it is relatively slow and cost-effective for large cargoes.
However、 if it is a small package、 air transportation may be more cost-effective and efficient.
The specific requirements shall be selected according to the products you transport and the time limit、 which is the most cost-effective
The international logistics special line refers to the route channels to specific countries、 such as the British special line、 the American special line and the German special line.
International express delivery refers to the express delivery and logistics business conducted between two or more countries (or regions). The transportation of letters、 commercial documents and articles between countries (or regions) is a means of inspection and release of express mail through border ports between countries and customs. After the international express arrives at the destination country、 it needs to be transshipped again in the destination country to deliver the express to the final destination、 which is called international express.
The transportation modes of international logistics special line include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 land transportation、 etc. The modes of transportation of international express include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 etc.
International logistics focuses on the delivery of large quantities of goods to the destination and reduces costs by means of large-scale transportation; The overall price is lower than that of commercial express; Speed and timeliness are better than postal packets; Low packet loss rate. The timeliness of international express is very strong; High security of goods; Strong customs clearance capability; A wide range of goods can be collected.
If you want to select targeted products for overseas warehouse、 you should first figure out which products are easy to make profits for overseas warehouse、 and then use these standards to find the corresponding source of goods.
Product standards suitable for overseas warehouse include: products with large size and weight; Products with high unit price and gross profit; Charged、 liquid and powder products; High turnover rate of goods or seasonal commodities; For products that are urgently needed for occasional events or festivals、 such as furniture、 household appliances、 sports equipment、 office desks and chairs、 including the hot medical supplies、 the advantages of using overseas warehouses to deliver these products will be obvious.