Sports Clothing Order Fulfillment Services | Sports Clothing Drop Shipping
Under the favorable market, many giants have also begun to seize the women's sportswear market: Wolverine Worldwide acquired women's sportswear brand Sweaty Betty; Levi's acquires Beyond Yoga, a sportswear brand founded by Yun Women. According to NPD surveys, women's own brand sportswear brands accounted for 40% of the market in 2021. Private label sportswear accounts for 28% of the sportswear market, accounting for the largest share in this category.
Lululemon's 2020 annual report shows that women account for 69% of its net income. Meanwhile, three sports giants, including Fabletics, Under Armour and Adidas, consume less than 10% of women.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing international express, international packets, international special lines, overseas warehouse dropshipping and other services for special items, live products have professional channels to provide solutions. Provide global buyers with high-quality procurement, warehousing, consolidation, packaging, dropshipping, logistics, overseas warehouses and other one-stop sportswear logistics solutions.
The American overseas warehouse charges the following basic fees:
1. Warehousing and shelving fee、 about USD 0.3 per kilogram.
2. The storage fee is charged on a daily basis and is about US $0.5 per cubic meter per day.
3 Order operation fee、 about 0.2 USD per ticket.
4. The goods sorting fee is charged according to the weight of each piece of goods、 and it is about USD 0.5 for goods less than 1kg
5. The order delivery fee is charged according to the quotation of four express delivery channels、 and the weight is less than 0.5 kg、 and one ticket is about 10 dollars.
According to your special requirements、 such as changing the package、 adding stickers、 etc.、 other miscellaneous charges will be charged. Different services have different prices.
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.