massager Order Fulfillment Services | massager Drop Shipping
Massage instruments are sensitive goods in international logistics, also known as special goods. The definition of special goods and sensitive items is more complicated, between general items and contraband, and may involve some contraband that are not strictly regulated. Generally, the export of sensitive goods is restricted. The official channel of air and international express does not undertake the transportation of sensitive goods, but it is not completely impossible to transport.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing services such as international express, international small packages, international special lines, overseas warehouses and other services. We have professional channels to provide solutions for special items and sensitive goods. You can consult the official online customer service of www.Todropshipping.com
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.