Colombia Order Fulfillment Services | Colombia DropShipping
Colombia Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Colombia Dropshipping agent packaging service
Colombia Warehouse transfer service
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.
The characteristics of special logistics lines are as follows
1. Logistics special line refers to two points and one line transportation
2. Goods have a common distribution center
3. Own operation system
4. Straight line arrival、 no transfer、 no unloading
Surcharge or additional charge refers to the additional expenses or economic losses incurred by the ship owner when transporting goods due to various reasons of the ship、 cargo、 port and other aspects. Surcharges are various、 and will be cancelled or new surcharges will be formulated as some circumstances change. The following are some common surcharge categories for your reference:
Bunker Surcharge or Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
Devaluation Surcharge or Currency Adjustment Factor (CAF)
Suez Canal Surcharge
Port Congestion Surcharge
Heavy Lift Additional
Long Length Additional
Optional Fees or Optional Additional
1. Open the mobile phone and click Matson Software.
2. Then go to the home page and find the ship query.
3. Enter the ship number to view the departure time