vacuum cleaners Order Fulfillment Services | vacuum cleaners Drop Shipping
According to statistics, the top 5 brands in the global vacuum cleaner market in 21 years were: TTI accounted for 11.3%, Dyson 8.3%, Midea 5.9%, Electrolux 5.5%, Beewin 4.7%, and CR5 only 35.7%.
By region, the vacuum cleaner market in developed regions such as Japan, the United States and Europe is relatively mature, and China has a large room for improvement. In 2021, the penetration rate of vacuum cleaners in Japan, the United States and Western Europe will reach 96%, 94.7% and 91.6% respectively. The penetration rate of vacuum cleaners in China has increased from 29% to 35% between 2016 and 2021. While maintaining a rapid growth, there is still a large room for further improvement.
Todropshipping is the Sourcing-Fulfillment-Dropshipping-Logistics One stop service eCommerce Brand Launchpad. providing international express delivery, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, disinfectors, dish washers, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines to many countries, including the United States special line, the British special line, the Australian special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, the timeliness can be 5-7 days, for special items, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products. It provides independent station packaging, Shopify warehousing, TIKTOK warehousing, FRUUGO packaging, ETSY warehousing, Amazon self delivery and other services.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
There are two main forms of air cargo: one is through air freight agency、 and the other is directly handled by the carrier to the airline. As the bridge and link between the carrier and the carrier、 air transport can not only act as the agent of the carrier、 but also handle the carrier's cabin、 consignment、 preparation for consignment、 customs declaration、 handover、 etc. on behalf of the carrier; It can also be used as the agent of the airline to receive goods、 book space、 make master waybill、 and issue the shipping documents of the agency.
First、 most air freight forwarders are very familiar with transport links and relevant rules and regulations、 have extensive contact with civil aviation、 customs、 commodity inspection and transportation departments、 and have the relevant conditions for handling transport procedures. At the same time、 air freight forwarders have branches or agents around the world、 which can timely contact and control the whole process of cargo transportation. Airplanes are only responsible for transportation from one airport to another. Therefore、 it is more convenient to entrust an air freight agent to handle import and export cargo transportation than to directly handle it with an airline.
Secondly、 an important business of the air freight forwarder is to act as an agent for centralized consignment. It is about to merge some goods that are transported separately into a batch、 send the goods to the same destination airport with the same master waybill、 receive the goods by the local agent、 and distribute them to the actual consignee after customs declaration. This centralized shipping method can reduce the freight of airlines、 and both agents and cargo owners can benefit from this service (Consol container、 bubble separation、 etc.).
Thirdly、 for airlines、 they can also make profits through agency business. Although the airline company has to pay some remuneration (freight discount) to the agent、 the agent company has organized a number of sources of goods、 contracted a large number of customers、 centrally checked tens of millions of goods、 saved a lot of manpower、 material resources and time、 and further developed the air transport market. At the same time、 both the carrier and the carrier can get convenient and fast value-added services in the whole process from the freight forwarder、 which can not only save costs、 but also improve efficiency and enhance the competitiveness of the industry.