solar power Order Fulfillment Services | solar power Drop Shipping
What channels can solar power export logistics drop-off take:
A. International Express: DHL UPS FEDEX ARAMEX
B. Shipping cooperative shipping companies: YML/HMM/MSC/WHL/TSL/SITC/ONE/EMC and other agents
C. Air Freight Partner Airlines: TK/EK/QR/UL
D. Shipping double clearance door to door DDP special line has:
1. Southeast Asia dedicated line service countries: Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar
2. Australia dedicated line service countries: Australia, New Zealand
3. Americas service countries: Canada, the United States, Mexico
4. Middle East special line: Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait
Full tracking of the package, safe and secure,
FBA's air transportation process is as follows:
1. Goods preparation: provide goods information、 such as product name、 number of packages、 weight、 box size、 destination and destination consignee name、 address、 telephone、 shipment time、 shipper name、 telephone、 address、 etc.
2. Booking space: the air transport export agency will print the total waybill number、 number of pieces、 weight、 volume and reserve space with the airline according to the designated pre allocation scheme、 flight and date.
3. Warehouse allocation: check the difference between the actual number、 weight and volume of goods and the forecast quantity in the consignment note. The effective use and reasonable allocation of reserved space and crates shall be carried out according to the aircraft type、 crate model、 height and quantity of each flight.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration、 general trade customs declaration、 i.e. tax refund customs declaration、 ATA customs declaration、 etc.
5. Customs clearance: after the customs clearance seal is affixed on the waybill、 it is necessary to sign the waybill at the airline. Only after the confirmation of signing the waybill can the bill and goods be handed over to the airline
In the early years、 Matson Mason、 as an enterprise with the background of the US military、 was little known in the market. It was not because of his low popularity、 but because he was busy doing business with the US government and was unwilling to do business in commercial trade. If the US FBA logistics market was not very popular in recent years、 many people might not know this company、 their military background、 the self owned wharf of Long Beach Port、 and the 12 day direct flight to the US from Shanghai to Ningbo Customs clearance stability has become a household name in the market、 so it has also become a benchmark for the US FBA logistics.
ZIM (Star Ship) is not as famous as Maersk、 COSCO、 EVA and other shipping companies in the field of traditional shipping、 but it is also a relatively old shipping company. It failed to capture the market opportunities and missed its first share in the U.S. FBA logistics industry、 but it does not affect its own company advantages. In order to prevent Mason's monopoly in the FBA field He quickly made a strong and powerful counterattack - The NewSpeedyZIMeCommerceXpress (abbreviated as ZEX)、 which was specially tailored for cross-border e-commerce marine cargo、 improved efficiency as much as possible by optimizing the operation process of picking up and returning goods at the port of departure and destination、 and met the demand of cross-border e-commerce customers for timeliness. Therefore、 he has launched a long confrontation with Meisen in the FBA logistics in the United States.
The FBA First Way Logistics Company I have worked with for a long time is Taobo Supply Chain. They have their own companies and overseas warehouses in the United States、 Britain、 Europe、 Canada、 and Japan. They help with customs clearance. It is easy to deliver goods to them. I recommend you to try
Because Amazon is not responsible for the logistics services sent from China to overseas Amazon warehouses、 FBA first service appeared. Amazon fast registration green channel and FBA first journey service are provided. Canada FBA first service has three delivery methods.
Direct delivery; DHL、 UPS、 Fedex and other products are generally priced at more than 20kg. They are fast and suitable for urgent replenishment. In addition、 express delivery is free of reservation warehousing、 but it should be noted that Amazon does not act as the main body of customs clearance、 is not responsible for customs clearance and tax payment、 and must do a good job of declaration and tariff advance and prepare local customs clearance importers in advance.
The first voyage of FBA sea transportation: sea transportation+local customs clearance+destination country delivery、 trinity、 ready delivery and ready delivery. The whole price does not include tax. This kind of sea transportation is a long first journey、 which usually takes more than a month. In the local area、 it is sent to Amazon by trailer、 which generally requires warehousing reservation. The operation is more troublesome than express delivery. However、 the price is cheap. If you calculate it as 1CBM=167kg、 it is just a few yuan and 1kg、 which is 1kg cheaper than the express delivery. However、 it has a long time limit and is more suitable for non urgent replenishment.
FBA air transportation first journey: air transportation+local customs clearance+destination country delivery、 trinity、 delivery at any time and delivery at any time、 the whole journey including tax to the door. This air transportation first journey is more effective、 generally about 10-15 days、 and the local transportation is to Amazon by car. Generally、 warehousing reservation is required、 and the operation is more difficult、 but the price is moderate、 and the time is just right. Generally、 air transportation is more cost-effective、 but it is not suitable for urgent goods.
FBA's first sea voyage should be the lowest in terms of price and timeliness. Direct delivery and FBA's first air voyage allocation should be the same