linen fabrics Order Fulfillment Services | linen fabrics Drop Shipping
Linen's history as one of the most interesting and practical materials in clothing owes much of its history to its mysterious texture that makes it really stand out in hot weather. Premium linen isn't necessarily lightweight, but its low thread count makes it cooler than cotton, while said to be 30 percent stronger than its other summer fabric competitors. Linen also absorbs water, and a high-quality linen suit will last longer than a cotton or traditional wool suit because of its natural elasticity. It is deeply loved by the people, and sellers are also aiming at the market.
Todropshipping has considerable experience in the shipping of linen, and has a good cooperative relationship with shipping companies. At present, there are COSCO Haipai for shipping lines, ZIM Star Clipper, MATSON Mason Clipper, Mason Limited Time Delivery, Mason Overtime Ships, etc., the timeliness is stable, and the positions in the peak season are guaranteed.
International express is door-to-door pickup and delivery
Sea transportation is from port to port、 from one country's port to another country's port.
Operation process of overseas warehouse:
1. The Seller shall transport the goods to the overseas warehouse or entrust the carrier to transport the goods to the overseas warehouse of the carrier.
This batch of international goods can reach the warehouse by sea、 air or express.
2. The seller manages overseas warehousing online and remotely.
The Seller shall use the logistics information system of the logistics provider to remotely operate the goods stored abroad and update them in a timely manner.
3. Operate the goods according to the Seller's instructions.
Warehousing、 sorting、 packaging and distribution shall be carried out in strict accordance with the Seller's instructions according to the automatic operation equipment of the logistics company's overseas storage center.
4. Update system information in real time.
After delivery、 the system will update and display the inventory status in a timely manner so that the seller can master the inventory status in real time.
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.