Golf Order Fulfillment Services | Golf Drop Shipping
Statista data shows that the global sports equipment market will exceed 150 billion dollars. The overseas market of sports and outdoor products ushers in huge business opportunities. How can China, as a big country in the manufacture and export of sports and outdoor products, seize the market of 100 billion dollars? Golf is a popular sport in Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. With the participation of more and more middle-class and female consumers, the sales of golf related products continue to grow. According to AMR's forecast, the golf market sales will reach 10.1 billion dollars by 2030.
Todropshipping is the Sourcing-Fulfillment-Dropshipping-Logistics One stop service eCommerce Brand Launchpad. providing international express, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, golf, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the British special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, and the time limit can be 5-7 days for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products. It provides independent station packaging, Shopify warehousing, TIKTOK warehousing, FRUUGO packaging, ETSY warehousing, Amazon self delivery and other services.
DHL、 compared with the other three modes of transportation、 has the greatest advantage in terms of timeliness、 and the freight is relatively cheaper than UPS and TNT.
FEDEX and freight are the cheapest of the four、 but the aging is also the slowest. Generally、 the normal aging is about 4-7 working days.
UPS and time efficiency are not much different from DHL、 but the price is slightly higher、 and the corresponding additional charges are also quite large.
TNT and cost are the highest among the four types of express delivery、 and the price advantage is relatively obvious for Australia、 the Middle East and Western European countries alone.
DHL: Small goods have advantages in global price timeliness.
UPS: Customers with high timeliness requirements can choose this mode、 which is as fast as DHL.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.