Golf Order Fulfillment Services | Golf Drop Shipping
Statista data shows that the global sports equipment market will exceed 150 billion dollars. The overseas market of sports and outdoor products ushers in huge business opportunities. How can China, as a big country in the manufacture and export of sports and outdoor products, seize the market of 100 billion dollars? Golf is a popular sport in Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. With the participation of more and more middle-class and female consumers, the sales of golf related products continue to grow. According to AMR's forecast, the golf market sales will reach 10.1 billion dollars by 2030.
Todropshipping is the Sourcing-Fulfillment-Dropshipping-Logistics One stop service eCommerce Brand Launchpad. providing international express, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, golf, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the British special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, and the time limit can be 5-7 days for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products. It provides independent station packaging, Shopify warehousing, TIKTOK warehousing, FRUUGO packaging, ETSY warehousing, Amazon self delivery and other services.
Airfreight efficiency: about 5-7 days
Customs clearance+delivery: about 2-5 days
Time limit of small package for American special line: 7-12 days
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.