children's clothing Order Fulfillment Services | children's clothing Drop Shipping
For children's wear brands, there is still a lot of "homework" to be done on the road to the sea. At the moment when cross-border sea outlets have arrived, it is necessary to combine its own characteristics and take advantage of external platforms to prepare for development; Grasp the Chinese habits, trend pursuit, cost-effective pursuit, and exquisite life pursuit of overseas users for product output; Choose different markets to enter, the emerging Southeast Asian market opportunities are large, suitable for multi-category layout; Mature North American markets are suitable for in-depth category focus; With service as the core and truly solving user pain points, we can excel in the market power.
Todroshipping has a number of warehouses in North America, New York overseas warehouse, Los Angeles overseas warehouse, Vancouver overseas warehouse, Toronto overseas warehouse, complete coverage of the east and west of the United States and Canada, so that your overseas warehouse preparation and inventory grasp is accurate and timely, and at the same time can perfectly solve the problem of terminal delivery across regions, can minimize your logistics and transportation costs.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.
Virtual overseas warehouse is the virtual change mode of overseas warehouse. Compared with the traditional overseas warehouse model、 it has less storage costs、 unlimited price close to e-mail.com、 high service quality and local delivery advantages.
The process is as follows: the mainland will print out the final delivery form of the United States or the destination country (the warehouse close to the destination can be automatically selected according to the zip code of the destination)、 and then paste it directly on each small outer box. The seller will pack these small pieces into a large package and send them to our warehouse with a express bill or other first journey solutions such as ocean shipping. Our staff (Todropshipping overseas employees) will unpack the package on the spot after receiving it、 and deliver it to the logistics provider for distribution to the buyer.
At present、 Todropshipping Overseas Warehouse has overseas warehouses in Europe and the United States. It is convenient for shipment、 transit and warehousing、 and is a good choice.
First of all、 we need to know two concepts: billing weight unit、 first weight and additional weight
Billing weight unit: The international express industry generally takes 0.5KG (0.5kg) as a billing weight unit.
First weight and additional weight: the first 0.5KG is the first weight for international express delivery、 and every additional 0.5KG is an additional weight. Generally、 the cost of hoisting is higher than that of continuous hoisting.
There is one price between 0.5KG and 0.5KG、 which is the first weight price. The part exceeding 0.5KG will be charged according to the additional weight price
Therefore、 the actual freight is equal to the first weight price+additional weight price
When the actual weight of the goods to be delivered is greater than the volume weight、 the freight=first weight freight+(actual weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
When the actual weight of the delivered goods is small but the volume is large、 the freight=the first freight+(volume weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
Note that the freight here is only the basic freight、 not the final total cost、 and there may be other additional costs.
Packaging fee: Generally、 international express companies provide free packaging、 cartons、 bubbles and other packaging materials、 but many items、 such as clothing、 can be packaged without extra fine packaging、 but some express companies will charge a certain packaging fee for valuable and fragile items. Packaging costs are generally not included in the discount calculation.
Fuel surcharge: all major international express will be updated in real time according to market conditions. Please consult customer service for specific fees.
Other uncertain expenses: such as service fees in remote areas、 sensitive freight charges for sending batteries、 powders、 liquids、 food、 brands、 etc.、 which are mainly related to the items and regions you send.
Basically、 total cost=(freight+fuel surcharge) × Discount+packaging cost+other uncertain costs
In addition、 different countries and different logistics channels have different basic charging standards、 and the cost may also be affected by many factors such as flight outage. The specific charging standards can also be subject to the real-time quotation of the express company.