children's clothing Order Fulfillment Services | children's clothing Drop Shipping
For children's wear brands, there is still a lot of "homework" to be done on the road to the sea. At the moment when cross-border sea outlets have arrived, it is necessary to combine its own characteristics and take advantage of external platforms to prepare for development; Grasp the Chinese habits, trend pursuit, cost-effective pursuit, and exquisite life pursuit of overseas users for product output; Choose different markets to enter, the emerging Southeast Asian market opportunities are large, suitable for multi-category layout; Mature North American markets are suitable for in-depth category focus; With service as the core and truly solving user pain points, we can excel in the market power.
Todroshipping has a number of warehouses in North America, New York overseas warehouse, Los Angeles overseas warehouse, Vancouver overseas warehouse, Toronto overseas warehouse, complete coverage of the east and west of the United States and Canada, so that your overseas warehouse preparation and inventory grasp is accurate and timely, and at the same time can perfectly solve the problem of terminal delivery across regions, can minimize your logistics and transportation costs.
How to select an appropriate overseas warehouse for medium and large articles?
1. Mature management system: the information connection between customers、 commodities、 overseas warehouses and logistics companies is very important. It is necessary to choose the system that meets the order integration needs of your own enterprise. For overseas warehouses、 the maturity of the system is the key to the maturity of overseas warehouses;
2. Warehouse area and operation capacity: the overseas warehouse explosion and poor turnover are also common problems in peak seasons. Therefore、 companies with large inventory and operating capacity can also avoid these problems to a large extent;
3. Whether there is a professional team in China: an overseas warehouse service company with a domestic professional team will master the specifications before the goods are sent to the overseas warehouse、 to avoid problems overseas to the greatest extent、 to better avoid problems overseas、 and to better communicate and coordinate with customers;
4. Whether the overseas warehouse team is a local team: especially whether the person in charge of the overseas warehouse has many years of overseas life experience and many years of operation experience in the logistics industry. Each country and region will have different rules、 understand the truth、 and grasp the cost and risk;
5. Service items: In addition to providing overseas warehousing services、 are there any other sophisticated and comprehensive services? Companies with more comprehensive services will save you time and worry、 and make your turnover more flexible;
6. Whether customers will be selected: the warehouse itself has a clear positioning、 and any customer will receive overseas warehouses、 which will be highly risky. If any problem occurs in any link、 even one customer's problem will affect other customers. Therefore、 it is more reassuring to know how to refuse customers' overseas warehouse.
Generally speaking、 the overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States means that Chinese domestic e-commerce sellers transport their products to local overseas warehouses in the United States by air、 sea、 etc.、 and then forward the products to FBA warehouses or other overseas warehouses according to different needs.
The reasons for overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States are generally as follows:
1. It can operate on multiple account platforms.
2. Many goods are limited in Amazon warehouse due to size、 and can be normally stored in overseas warehouse.
3. Fast replenishment in peak season.
4. The goods can be intercepted in the middle and sent to the FBA warehouse.
One consignment of American overseas warehouse is that cross-border e-commerce sellers deliver products in bulk to the local third-party warehouse in the United States by express、 air delivery or sea transportation. After the order is generated on the platform、 the overseas warehouse processes the goods according to the order、 and then delivers them to USPS、 federal、 DHL and other local express delivery companies for delivery to the buyer. To put it simply、 follow these steps:
1. The seller arranges the first delivery of the goods to a third-party US warehouse;
2. The warehouse shall count the goods received and put them on shelves;
3. When a buyer places an order on the platform、 the buyer uploads the order in the American overseas warehouse system;
4. The warehouse receives the order instruction to distribute goods and deliver goods、 and domestic/international delivery;
5. The buyer receives the order item.
The head stream sea transportation of Amazon FBA in the United States means that the goods delivered to the FBA warehouse are transported to the local Amazon warehouses in the United States in the mode of sea transportation and post delivery. Generally、 the rear section dispatching can be divided into UPS dispatching and truck dispatching、 that is、 UPS dispatching to warehouse or truck dispatching.
If it is Matson、 it is FBA's first journey is Matson Express、 and the last journey is truck delivery. The time limit for Meisen Express is 11 days for arrival、 and 5-8 days for truck delivery to Amazon warehouse.