makeup Order Fulfillment Services | makeup Drop Shipping
In the (cross-border) e-commerce field, the cosmetics product market has always been in the forefront, and this year is no exception. The global cosmetics industry data shows that the sales growth rate of multicultural beauty products is twice that of traditional beauty products. The global cosmetics market is worth US $75.1 billion this year, and is expected to grow to US $89.3 billion by 2025. There is no doubt that the development of cosmetics and beauty products in the e-commerce field is rapid. Beauty makeup is a very large range, because it covers a wide range of products, and new products are constantly emerging. The seller's product line cannot cover all of them and find niche markets and products, or focus on a smaller area, such as natural skin care products. This is the right way, and it is easier to do well, so as to achieve success in the beauty e-commerce market.
Todropshipping is the Sourcing-Fulfillment-Dropshipping-Logistics One stop service eCommerce Brand Launchpad. providing international express, international package, international special line, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for various cosmetics, foundation make-up, lipstick, nail polish, beauty makeup, toner, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special line to many countries, including the United States special line, the United Kingdom special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, and the time limit can be 5-7 days, For special items, there are also professional channels to provide solutions for charged products.
For Amazon users in Chinese Mainland、 the first step of Amazon FBA includes two steps:
1. Deliver the goods to the warehouse of domestic service providers;
2. Domestic logistics service providers transport goods to Amazon warehouses (Amazon America or Amazon Europe)
One stop to shore overseas warehouses are built in Los Angeles and Mexico City、 providing one-stop control and management services such as first journey transportation、 cargo storage、 local return and exchange、 labeling、 etc. Domestic warehouses have opened the FBA direct delivery service of sea and air transportation in many places、 becoming a seamless bridge with FBA.
FBA first service and Amazon are not responsible for customs clearance and the service of sending goods from China to Amazon warehouse. FBA first service refers to the service of transporting goods from China to Amazon warehouse. There are special services to meet this demand. For example、 Todropshipping has services in South China and East China. FBA should have four delivery methods in the first journey and on the market:
1. Direct delivery; DHL、 UPS、 Fedex and other products are generally priced at more than 20kg. They are fast and suitable for urgent replenishment. In addition、 express delivery is free of reservation warehousing、 but it should be noted that Amazon does not act as the main body of customs clearance、 is not responsible for customs clearance and tax payment、 and must do a good job of declaration and tariff advance and prepare local customs clearance importers in advance. In general、 Todropshipping can provide tax number borrowing.
2. FBA Air+Dispatch: It is transported to the local place by air and then sent to the Amazon warehouse by local express. It is fast and slightly slower than direct delivery. Express delivery is very convenient for warehousing without reservation. At present、 the air+pie on the market is generally double tax payment、 does not need to pay customs duties in advance、 and the cost is also very cheap、 about 20-30 RMB/kg.
3. FBA sea transportation first journey: sea transportation+local customs clearance+destination country delivery、 with a slightly longer time limit. The full price does not include tax. It is almost 1000 yuan per square meter. The United States and Britain are cheaper、 while Canada is more expensive. The first voyage of this kind of sea transportation is long and usually takes more than a month. At that time、 it was a trailer that was sent to Amazon. It usually requires warehousing reservation. The operation is more troublesome than express delivery. However、 the price is cheap. If you calculate it as 1CBM=167kg、 it is just a few yuan and 1kg、 which is 1kg cheaper than the express delivery. The cost of 10 cases of 20kg goods and express delivery is about 6000、 but it is estimated that the cost of sea transportation is less than 2000. However、 it has a long time limit and is suitable for non urgent replenishment.
4. Overseas warehouse allocation: put goods in Todropshipping overseas warehouse. One can be used as Amazon FBA. In addition、 it can sell goods from overseas warehouses on other platforms. There are many options for transferring goods from overseas warehouses to Amazon. You can choose express delivery without reservation or trailer delivery. The method is flexible and simple. It can also be replenished more frequently and the replenishment time is short. In addition、 the customs clearance problem has been solved before the goods arrive at the warehouse、 and there is no big problem when the goods are sent from the warehouse to Amazon. In particular、 Amazon FBA will raise prices next year、 and it will also try other platforms、 such as self built platforms、 wish、 and many new platforms. Price comparison: overseas warehouse allocation<first voyage of marine FBA