casual pants Order Fulfillment Services | casual pants Drop Shipping
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.
International shipping chooses Todropshipping to act as an agent for customers' booking、 customs declaration and inspection business of full container and LCL、 and can flexibly choose a variety of port customs clearance or transit modes according to customers' needs.
1. All major shipping companies can book shipping space directly and offer preferential prices.
2. More than 100 truck trailers can operate general cargo、 large cargo and special container loading business.
3. Taobo has established long-term friendly cooperation with hundreds of world top 500 enterprises and industry leading enterprises.
4. Many years of international freight forwarding operation experience、 to provide customers with one-stop logistics services.