photography lighting Order Fulfillment Services | photography lighting Drop Shipping
There are not many overseas warehouses that can provide such services as FBA return and bid exchange. Previously、 they were delivered by themselves、 which will increase many costs. With Todropshipping overseas warehouse in the supply chain、 it will be much easier for me. They can directly help me to complete the return and bid exchange operation、 save a lot of costs、 and reduce a lot of financial pressure for me. Todropshipping overseas warehouse provides good services and has more channels、 which is a good choice.
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.
The operation mode of shipping to Amazon warehouse in Europe is as follows:
Air transportation+local delivery at the destination、 the freight company collects a certain amount of goods、 the first flight package board flies to the city near the Amazon warehouse in Europe、 Germany、 and the customs clearance company of the freight company completes the customs clearance、 and then the express company delivers the goods to the warehouse; This method is less effective than the first one、 but the freight rate is economical.