Home wear Order Fulfillment Services | Home wear Drop Shipping
Due to the continuation of the epidemic overseas, the current demand for replenishment of indoor women's clothing by sellers has also increased. When the peak season is coming, many sellers do not have a clear grasp of the market prediction and their own strength, and it is easy to replenish too much or too little, resulting in slow sales or out of stock. Therefore, it is recommended that sellers, first of all, before replenishment, should have a clear plan to the factory in advance to communicate production, so that the factory can timely feedback to the seller in combination with the inventory situation when the next replenishment.
Todropshipping focuses on warehousing and dropshipping services, you can choose domestic warehousing and delivery, no need to press inventory, issue orders and then purchase for delivery, and then use the courier treasure special line to deliver to guests, the timeliness can be 5-7 days, comparable to international express, but the price is less than 30% of express, foreign countries can also carry out overseas warehouse stocking, overseas warehouse can handle a piece of dropshipping, overseas warehouse transit, return for standard, overseas warehouse pick-up, etc., and is not limited by the platform, can support multi-platform operations, Effectively help your products sell quickly.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
There are many delivery methods. According to Taobo's supply chain、 according to the 2000 version、 there seem to be 13 trade terms、 EXW、 FAS、 FCA、 FOB、 CFR、 CIF、 CPT、 CIP、 DAS、 DES、 DEQ、 DDU、 DDP;
According to the carrier's receiving methods、 there are DOOR、 CF、 CFS. You can arrange and combine them: DOOR TO DOOR、 DOOR TO CF、 DOOR TO CFS