scooter Order Fulfillment Services | scooter Drop Shipping
According to data, by 2021, the sales volume of electric scooters in China will reach 988000, with an average annual growth rate of 54.62%. In 2021, the sales volume of electric scooters in China will reach 989000, with a year-on-year growth of 54.77%.
In 2021, the total scale of China's electric scooter market will be 1.838 billion yuan, with a total sales volume of 989000 units. China is the world's largest producer of electric scooters. The improvement of the purchasing power and consumption level of Chinese residents will bring about changes in consumption concepts. The intelligent electric scooter integrates fashion, environmental protection, portability, use and other functions, which conforms to the residents' consumption concept under the background of consumption upgrading. The scale and penetration of the industry market will further improve.
Todropshipping is the Sourcing-Fulfillment-Dropshipping-Logistics One stop service eCommerce Brand Launchpad. providing international express, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of scooters, karts, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the British special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, the time limit can be 5-7 days, and for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products. It provides independent station packaging, Shopify warehousing, TIKTOK warehousing, FRUUGO packaging, ETSY warehousing, Amazon self delivery and other services.
The USA overseas warehouse charges the following basic fees:
1 Warehousing and shelving fee、 about 0.2 dollars per kilogram.
2. The storage fee is charged on a daily basis and is about US $0.5 per cubic meter per day.
3 Order operation fee、 about 0.2 USD per ticket.
4. The goods sorting fee is charged according to the weight of each piece of goods、 and it is about USD 0.5 for goods less than 1kg
5. The order delivery fee is charged according to the quotation of four express delivery channels、 and the weight is less than 0.5 kg、 and one ticket is about 10 dollars.
According to your special requirements、 such as changing the package、 adding stickers、 etc.、 other miscellaneous charges will be charged. Different services have different prices
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
1. Differences in terminal delivery
The terminal delivery of sea+express Style is mainly by express delivery. Because there is no need to make an appointment、 the goods can be quickly warehoused、 and its advantages are very obvious in the logistics peak season. However、 Hika and its terminals are mainly delivered by truck. Truck delivery is inefficient and has many processes. Delivery of goods to Amazon requires advance booking、 which is inefficient.
2. Differences in channel services
The logistics service of sea+express Style is relatively good. It basically uses the direct shipping mode to transport goods、 which is highly efficient、 short in process、 and fast in efficiency. However、 the charges of Shanghai Style are also relatively high. The logistics service of Hika is relatively poor、 the freight transport efficiency is low、 the process is long、 the efficiency is slow、 and the transport goods will stop halfway、 but the cost is lower than that of sea+express.